According to the statistics of the Ho Chi Minh City Association of Veinsology, currently, regarding 30% of the population are littered with varicose veins, of which thirty fivepercent are adults and 50% are in the center age. year.
The main perform of the veins is to move oxygenated blood to the center to filter waste and then send blood to the lungs in exchange for oxygen. When the vein perform is problematic, like a broken venous valve, causing blood transportation to curtail or circulation isn't smart, causing the phenomenon that we often see as ulcers, small blood vessels. or inexperienced veins on the skin, numbness within the extremities, particularly the lower extremities. Varicose veins usually occur in middle-aged people due to aging with age. However, the work characteristics of recent life like standing for a very long time, sitting a ton and living in an unhealthy lifestyle have made this disease gradually rejuvenated. In Vietnam, many patients do not even understand they're sick.
Symptoms of varicose veins
Varicose veins often develop silently, making it difficult to recognize. If it is not until the disease turns to a severe stage, it can take a ton of time and money. Therefore, patients should remember of the subsequent signs of varicose veins:
- Numbness within the legs, feeling like an ant crawling in the foot area, calf stiffness, leg weight, and leg fatigue.
- Often night cramps.
- Swelling in the ankles, typically evident at midnight.
- The above symptoms go downhill within the evening or when standing, sitting for too long and milder within the morning or after a full rest.
- The most severe are the veins floating in tufts or totally dilated, like worms on the calves and thighs.
The explanation for varicose veins
According to statistics, ladies between the age of 30 and fifty five years have the next rate of varicose veins than men. The causes of varicose veins can include:
- Individuals who have a habit of standing or sitting in one place for too long or being active for too long: Office staff, employees …
- Age: Sometimes the best rate of varicose veins is 55 years and older.
- Pregnancy or postpartum history.
- Abuse high heels or wear clothes that are too tight.
5 natural remedies for varicose veins at home for 12 days
Varicose veins are a condition closely related to diet and operating method. However, there are effective home remedies for varicose veins as follows:
Gently massage in areas with varicose veins will help promote blood circulation. When massaging, avoid putting pressure on the veins. Use palm pressure to gently massage and move from heel to soles. In addition, frequently raising the legs whereas lying or sitting will conjointly reduce the symptoms of varicose veins and swollen legs as this will help the blood flow to the center higher.
2. Moderate and healthy living regime
- Drink a heap of water
Consuming enough water for the body each day not solely helps to beautify the skin however also helps promote additional favorable blood flow, improves blood circulation.
- Maintain a affordable weight
Too serious body weight can put great pressure on the legs throughout movement and movement. Therefore, correct weight control will partly help limit the complications of varicose veins.
- Wear snug footwear and limit clothing that's too tight
Wearing high heels accidentally pushes the complete weight into the foot, inflicting the foot to suffer a lot of pressure, affecting the veins. Similar to tight pants, it will interfere with blood circulation, inflicting blood to stagnate, and in a very long time, it will cause varicose veins.
3. Wear elastic support socks
This is a good treatment for varicose veins in the lower extremities. Elastic socks help compress the veins and forestall blood from flowing back. Research has shown that elastic socks will reduce or prevent swelling of the legs.
For folks with varicose veins, additionally to subjects like walking, swimming, cycling, nursing …, the following mild exercises also are a fast treatment for varicose veins:
– Exercise standing:
- Stand up straight, along with your feet shoulder-length, hands in front and bend your knees, lower yourself, get back up to the same position, repeat concerning 20 times.
- Bring one leg forward and bend at right angle, arms on knees, hind legs stretched, legs up and down steadily, then switch legs and change positions. Repeat each leg concerning twenty times (observe until the strain is gone).
– Sitting exercises:
- Sit within the chair, place your feet perpendicular to the chair, the lower thighs do not press against the chair surface, rotate your ankles once each 5-10 minutes.
- Sitting like on top of, with legs and legs alternately stretching, this exercise helps blood circulation better, creating force to assist blood head to the heart a lot of easily.
- Get up and walk when about thirty minutes of operating to create the buttocks – pelvic area easier to clear the blood for a very long time.
– Exercises lying:
Straighten your body, arms all the way down to your body, close to your hips, raise one leg up at a forty five-degree angle, then drop. Likewise with the opposite leg. This movement alternates regarding 20 times in combination with inhalation – leg elevate, exhalation – leg drop.
5. Use natural foods that support the treatment of varicose veins
Diet plays a no little role in supporting the treatment of varicose veins at home. Patients need to supplement foods containing Vitamin C – a source of antioxidants and is crucial for the production of collagen and elastin to keep veins healthy. Vitamin C is found in guava, chili, cauliflower, inexperienced leafy vegetables, broccoli, kiwi, pineapple, tomatoes, papaya, strawberries, mango, oranges, beans, sweet potatoes …
Certain essential oils and herbs conjointly have a positive effect on varicose veins symptoms, like:
- Marigold essential oil
Marigold is made in flavonoids and vitamin C – substances that help improve blood circulation effectively. Patients will drink contemporary chamomile tea or boil chamomile juice and apply it on the varicose veins. This can help relieve pain symptoms.
- Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can improve blood circulation and scale back swelling. Apple cider vinegar can be mixed daily or you'll mix apple cider vinegar with lotion to use to the varicose veins.
- Olive oil
Will help promote blood circulation and reduce pain and scale back inflammation. Olive oil, when mixed with vitamin E and applied to diseased areas, not solely helps to relieve pain, but additionally helps to condition the skin.
Garlic is an very beneficial herb when it involves removing harmful substances within the blood vessels and improving circulation and anti-inflammation. Mixing the mixture of six chopped garlic cloves with three oranges juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil left for 12 hours can produce an efficient varicose treatment solution. You'll take a very little solution to apply to the varicose varicose space and massage or use a cloth to soak up the solution and wrap it within the inflamed space and leave overnight. Use it consistently for good results.
Consequences and complications of varicose veins
Varicose veins, whether at moderate onset or in a very severe stage, also build the living and movement of the patient many problems, creating the standard of life decline. In specific, within the late stage, giant varicose veins, circulatory stagnation and nutritional disorders of the foot skin cause ulcers, even the worst case will result in death.
Therefore, shield your health from the painful pain of varicose veins with product extracted from nature, tested and certified to be highly effective in patients. varicose veins:
Varysan is meant to assist restore normal circulation between the capillaries within the legs, thereby reducing the risk of blood clots, stimulating and promoting effective blood circulation, preventing blood clots. .
Varysan's impressive ingredients table with bee venom extracts, ginkgo trees, wormwood, horse chestnut … not solely helps to eliminate pain, swelling and inflammation, but additionally nourishes the skin, eliminating potential toxins ensuing in venous obstruction.
With 7 main natural ingredients together with the active ingredient Troxerutin, horse chestnut tree, Ginkgo Biloba and honey, sunflower seed oil and corn oil, hazelnuts, lemon essential oil, lemongrass, eucalyptus, rosemary, ginger, cinnamon, the product that enhances blood circulation, removes heaviness and edema, eliminates venous stasis, and is additionally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory,
The merchandise is designed to restore traditional circulation between the leg capillaries, thereby reducing the danger of blood clots.
Varicofix has natural ingredients, will not cause any aspect effects.