Onychomycosis may be a fairly common dermatological disease, will be found in all people and every one ages. Diseases caused by fungi and bacteria, particularly usually seem in the toenails, nails, typically even hair. Onychomycosis is common in manual workers, working in environments frequently exposed to poor and humid sanitary conditions, like beverage sellers, fruit sellers, farmers, chefs, and laundry staff. clothes, hairdresser shampoo, car wash, animal husbandry … The disease not solely seriously affects look, but additionally hinders and causes bother to lifestyle and quality of life of patients. .
Onychomycosis is caused by fungi and bacteria, and is capable of spreading terribly quickly. These fungi and bacteria destroy the skin cells and beneficial bacteria that continue to exist the skin's surface, inflicting the skin to change color and inflicting itching, redness, and sores.
Causes and symptoms of onychomycosis
The main cause of this disease is a fungus referred to as dematophytes – a fungus that grows particularly quick in humid places. There are many reasons for onychomycosis on the hands and feet, but the foremost common include:
- Hygiene is not clean, especially the toenails, nails.
- Hands and feet are usually wet, creating conditions for fungus to invade, grow and cause disease.
- Frequent mild lesions within the nail space (hands).
- To public areas: swimming pools, saunas, sports rooms …
- Use closed gloves, socks and shoes for too long.
- Sharing personal belongings with the sick person such as shoes, towels, socks, gloves …
- Constantly involved with detergents such as gasoline, soap, industrial chemicals … These substances simply harm the skin of the hands and toenails and cause disease.
- Sensitive sites are often vulnerable to fungal lesions and infections.
- Contact with contaminated water, creating conditions for bacteria, fungi to attack and skin on hands.
Onychomycosis has terribly obvious symptoms, so patients can simply observe and grasp the extent of the disease:
- The nail surface is rough, with vertical or horizontal stripes. The world round the disease is usually yellowish, or dark brown.
- Nails become brittle and brittle, and they will simply flake or injure. The skin around the nail becomes red, causing itching and discomfort.
- Nails stink unpleasant when in severe stage.
- The disease within the severe stage also causes ulcers, bleeding, cracks in the skin between the hands and feet, and patients usually ache when exposed to soap.
If not treated in time, the bacteria will attack deeper into the skin within the nail, and in a while, they can corrode and degrade the nail. The damaged layer of keratinocytes can become crumb, brittle and simple to peel off at this time. The skin at the guidelines of the toes, hands thanks to the loss of the protecting nail layer, so it is simple to damage and allergic. More dangerous, the nails in this disease space are unable to regenerate and recover, the patient is forced to just accept the consequences of this onychomycosis forever.
The disease is common in individuals with a history of diseases like dermatitis, bronchitis, asthma, and diabetes.
10 effective ways to treat onychomycosis at home
Onychomycosis is not a easy cure because it has a terribly high possibility of recurrence and recurrence at any time. The disease has the ability to unfold quickly, if the disease gets worse, the bacteria can break down the horny layer of the nail, thereby invading and destroying the skin cells around the nail. However, there are still quite some folks ways that you'll use herbs around the house to treat onychomycosis:
1. Use only personal belongings
Sharing things with others will increase your risk of getting nail fungus while not your knowledge. If you've got onychomycosis, never share utensils with others to avoid spreading the disease.
2. Limit contact with water with detergent like soap, dishwashing liquid.
To avoid onychomycosis as severe and doubtless to recur, the patient ought to absolutely limit contact with water with detergents like soap, dishwashing liquid. Only really contact with water when there's a want for bathing, washing hair … Avoid laundry hands and feet frequently because it can produce a humid surroundings for fungus to grow.
3. Listerine and white vinegar
Listerine consists of thymol and menthol with antibacterial and antifungal properties. And vinegar is very acidic. You combine these 2 with water and soak your feet for forty-sixty minutes each day.
4. Water and salt
Mixing sea salt mixed with warm water and soaking your feet for regarding 30 minutes a day can effectively cure nail fungus. The salt water mixture can help you relieve pain, terribly good as a result of the salt has very antiseptic, antibacterial properties that help create your nails cleaner and destroy the bacteria that cause fungi.
Garlic has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is a famous remedy for onychomycosis at home.
Method 1: Soak your feet with garlic water
- Boil about two garlic bulbs in water, enable to simmer for 5 minutes. After the garlic juice cools, soak the full nails in the garlic water mixture for 15 to twenty minutes and then wipe off.
- Do it a pair of times each day and continuously for regarding 4 weeks for the garlic answer to figure best.
Method 2: Apply the lemon-garlic mixture
- Peel two cloves of garlic, wash and crush, add five drops of lemon juice and mix well, place in a very clean glass jar, store during a cool place, removed from direct sunlight.
- After a pair of weeks, take the lemon-garlic mixture and reapply directly on the fungal nail. Apply continuously for 16 days to work out its impact.
6. Betel leaf no
Betel isn't thought of one among the foremost used miracles in the treatment of skin infections as a result of of its antifungal antibacterial properties, and also the tannin in betel does not facilitate astringent the sores to assist dry wounds. stop bleeding faster.
- Clean the area between hands and feet completely with water.
- Rinse ten betel leaves, then crush them, put in boiling water for concerning 10 minutes.
- Soak diseased hands and feet for 5 minutes in heat water, then take betel leaf residue that does not cover the infected skin for one more 30 minutes.
- Best to try to to each night before going to bed, will be applied with a combination of some moisturizing ointments, fungicides for faster recovery.
7. Tea tree oil
It would be flawed if not to incorporate tea tree oil on the list of home remedies for fungus. Tea tree tea has terribly high anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, and is used to treat skin diseases like rash, eczema, foot fungus …
Clean hands and feet, especially in the affected space.
Directly apply tea tree oil to the affected area each 2 days.
Stick to it for many months.
Lemongrass has high anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, is a terribly good remedy to treat onychomycosis at home:
Method 1: Soak feet with lemongrass water
- Lemongrass, crush, then boil totally, for 10 minutes.
- After the water is heat, use this mixture to soak your feet and hands.
- Performed best in the evening, before bed.
Method 2: Lemongrass essential oil
- Apply lemongrass essential oil directly to the nail space and infected skin.
- Perform 2 consecutive times daily can bring positive results.
9. Coconut oil
Coconut oil contains Linoleic acid – a natural anti-inflammatory that is terribly good at improving nail keratosis.
- Wash the inflamed nail space totally, then dry.
- Dissolve a tiny quantity of coconut oil by rubbing it in the palm of your hand.
- Gently rub the nail space, particularly the cuticle round the nail.
10. Apple cider vinegar
- Mix well mixture of 10ml apple cider vinegar and 10g rice flour along.
- Apply the paste evenly to the affected nail area and let it sit for five-10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Apply the mixture often 2 times daily for best results.
This mixture helps to get rid of dead cells and helps soften your hands / feet, the delicate natural acid gift in apple cider vinegar is effective in preventing the growth and unfold of fungus.
Onychomycosis not solely brings inconvenience in way of life however additionally affects the aesthetic of suffering. Therefore, eradicate the root and thoroughly this dermatological disease once potential. If you're choosing a cure for onychomycosis, try these 2 natural product ”
As an effective anti-fungal product with a table of natural ingredients that are benign, friendly to the skin and body, together with: Roman chamomile extract, sage leaf extract, aloe vera leaf extract …
The product not only helps to scale back irritation and inflammation, reduces itching, prevents the invasion of fungus and bacteria on the hands and feet, but additionally restores the aesthetics of the epidermis and nails, helps the skin returns to a soft state. In addition, Fresh Fingers also regulates and controls sweat glands, keeping feet dry and clean each day.
An anti-fungal cream that works to soothe the itch, scale back the speed of spread, and gradually restore the conventional feet (hands) before.
OnycoSolve has extracts of oak bark, sage and tea tree oil – herbs that have powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties that additionally disinfect wounds, remove itching and take away. Take away unpleasant odors.
Genuine merchandise are only sold on-line on the manufacturer's website, with costs and merchandise data clearly and publicly listed. OnycoSolve and Fresh Fingers aren't distributed in any pharmacy or other e-commerce sites like amazon, aliexpress or lazada …